Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Prebiotics Market Report 2019-2029” under Food category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
• Prebiotics is a kind of fibre that human body is unable to digest.
• They serve as food for microorganisms, such as bacteria and yeast in probiotics.
• They stimulate the growth of the favourable species of microorganisms in the gut and thereby benefit the host.
Market Overview and Trends
• Prebiotics popularity is rapidly rising within the functional food market owing to its vast applications.
• They are found in high quantity in food products such as cereals, table spreads, breads, biscuits, and yoghurts and natural foods such as bananas, wheat bran, onions, leek, and garlic.
• The rise in obesity rate has awakened the need of healthy diet among consumers, which has led to increase in the demand of prebiotics in the food and beverages industry.
Request a free sample copy of Prebiotics Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1637169
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Prebiotics ensure enhanced immunity and alleviate digestion problems, which is also driving their demand.
• The rise in consumer awareness towards healthy and nutritional food habits has increased the demand for essential ingredients in the diet.
• The rise in cultivation and harvesting of prebiotics natural herbs would further propel the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The stringent regulations for the registration and labelling of new ingredients in the European countries and the U.S. has restricted the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Prebiotics market is segmented on the ingredients, application, and geography), Application (Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, and Animal Feed)
• Insulin Market, 2019-2029
• Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) Market, 2019-2029
• Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) Market, 2019-2029
• Falacto-Fructose (GF) Market, 2019-2029
• Other Ingredients Market, 2019-2029
• Food & Beverages Market, 2019-2029
– Dairy Products Market, 2019-2029
– Bakery & Confectionery Market, 2019-2029
– Cereals Market, 2019-2029
– Meat Products Market, 2019-2029
– Sports Drinks Market, 2019-2029
– Others Market, 2019-2029
• Dietary Supplements Market, 2019-2029
– Nutritional Supplements Market, 2019-2029
– Infant Nutrition Market, 2019-2029
– Specialty Nutrition Market, 2019-2029
• Animal Feed Market, 2019-2029
– Poultry Market, 2019-2029
– Cattle Market, 2019-2029
– Swine Market, 2019-2029
– Pets Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Key players in the prebiotics industry are constantly looking for business expansion opportunities.
• The major strategies adopted by these companies include product launch and mergers & acquisitions.
• Development of innovative products which provide weight loss, calorie reduction and fat control.
Major Market Players:
Beneo GmbH, Cargill Incorporated, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Ingredion Incorporated, Samyang Genex, Nexira, Beghin Meiji, Royal Cosun, and Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd., Roquette America, Inc., Abbott Nutrition, Clasado Ltd., Jarrow Formulas, Sensus, Raffinerie Tirlemontoise Group, GTC Nutrition, Weetabix, Kraft Foods, Inc., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Stonyfield Farm, Solvay Pharmaceuticals SA, Beghin Meiji, Parmalat S.p.A., and Bright Food (Group) Corporation Limited.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/global-prebiotics-market-report-2019-2029/1637169
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Bharat Book Bureau is an India-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.