Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Telecom Towers Market Report, by Deployment Type, by Type of Tower, by Installation, by Application and by Region - Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2019-2027” under Telecom category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Telecom Towers Market Report, by Deployment Type (Shared Infrastructure Deployment and Owned Deployment), by Type of Tower (Lattice Tower, Guyed Tower, Monopole Tower, and Stealth Tower), by Installation (Rooftop and Ground-based), by Application (Communication, Radio, and Radar), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa)- Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Telecom Towers are radio masts and towers that are used to hold the telecommunication antennas. Telecommunication antennas cover large areas and are precisely pointed out at a certain angle, according to the range of the telecommunication antenna. Telecom towers are built such that they can withstand in the wind. Stable telecom tower structure types such as low lattice towers and towers built of reinforced concrete are widely used for various applications. Guyed masts towers are majorly used for radio antennas.
Request a free sample copy of Telecom Towers Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1730193
Increasing number of mobile users is expected to boost growth of the global telecom towers market. The number of mobile phone users is increasing in almost every remote area, which is boosting competition among service providers to offer better network coverage. Moreover, increasing number of telecom service providers, internet providers, Wi-Fi and broadband service providers is are expected to boost demand for telecom towers over the forecast period. For instance, according to GSM Association’s 2018 global estimates, there were 3.3 Bn mobile internet users in 2017, and it is expected to reach 5.0 Bn by 2025. This would increase the global market share of 4G customers from 29% in 2017 to 53% by 2025.
Increasing number of SMEs across the globe leads to high usage of internet worldwide, which in turn contributes to the market growth. For instance, according to Europe - India SME Business Council (EISBC), SME sector of India is contributing to 45% of the total industrial output, 40% in total Indian exports, while employing total 60 million of peoples, with creating 1.3 million job, annually and producing over 8000 quality products for the Indian and international markets.
However, harmful effects of high-frequency radio waves or microwaves on humans as well as the environment such as cancer and blood brain barrier are expected to limit growth of the telecom towers market over the forecast period. For instance, according to report published by National Center for Biotechnology Information, excessive usage of mobile phones increases the risk of brain tumors. Furthermore, stringent regulations imposed by government and telecom authorities for installing telecom towers are expected to restrain growth of the telecom towers market over the forecast period. The government of India does not allow installation of telecom towers within the premises of schools and hospitals as children and patients may be more susceptible to electromagnetic radiations. Installation of base station antennas in narrow lanes is also prohibited to reduce the risks caused by any earthquake or wind related disaster.
Key features of the study:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of telecom towers market size (US$ Million), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019 – 2027), considering 2018 as the base year
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by key players
• It profiles key players in the global telecom towers market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, telecom towers market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
• Companies covered as part of this study include, American Tower Corporation, AT&T Inc., Bharti Infratel Limited, China Tower Corporation, Crown Castle International Corporation, GTL Infrastructure Ltd., Helios Tower Africa, SBA Communications Corporation, T-Mobile Tower, Viom Networks, and others
• Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
• The global telecom towers market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
• Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global telecom towers market
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/telecom-towers-market-report-by-deployment-type-by-type-of-tower-by-installation-by-application-and-by-region-size/1730193
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Bharat Book Bureau is an India-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.