Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Blockchain Technology Market Report, by Type, by Application, by End-use Industry and by Region - Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027” under Information Technology category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Blockchain Technology Market Report, by Type (Public, Private, and Consortium), by Application (Asset Management, Insurance, Payment, Supply Chain, and Others), by End-use Industry (BFSI, Information Technology, Healthcare, Education, Telecom, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Blockchain Technology is a system that provides a robust environment for secure data sharing in real-time. It is a type of distributed ledger system that provides enhanced security to the real-time digital economic process. Blockchain comprises blocks of digitally recorded data, which creates a distributed ledger. No one can remove anything from a blockchain ledger. In this way, the blockchain ledger is built iteratively so that it contains a private and verifiable record. The blockchain technology market is expected to have a positive impact, owing to its transaction transparency that requires less cost and less time consumption.
Request a free sample copy of Blockchain Technology Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1730202
Blockchain technology is being increasingly used in the BFSI segment for financial transactions and cross-border payments. Online payments have gained huge attraction. Card-based payment methods using credit and debit cards have become dominant. Blockchain provides increased speed of transaction processing and greater efficiency in real-time processing. It also helps to secure payments, maintain customer identities, and settle cross-border payments. As this technology is decentralized, various financial technology (FinTech) companies are also gaining opportunity to invest a part of their total investment in the blockchain.
Due to rapid growth of manufacturing industries, management of supply chain activities have become more complex and demand for data transparency and security have increased. Therefore, companies are focusing on blockchain enabled supply chain technology for faster and efficient supply chain, data transparency for accurate and tamper evident database, and to streamline the business process with the use of blockchain technology. This will drive growth of the global blockchain technology market over the forecast period. For instance, Wal-Mart Stores and Visa are using blockchain to streamline supply chain, speed up payments, and store records.
However, as the blockchain technology is in experimental phase in emerging economies, people are hesitant to adopt this technology due to less awareness and stringent government rules on cryptocurrency transactions, which is limiting growth of global blockchain technology market.
Key features of the study:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of global blockchain technology market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019–2027)
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
• It profiles leading players in the global blockchain market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, key developments, strategies, and future plans
• Companies covered as part of this study include Accenture Plc, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., IBM Corporation, Infosys Ltd, Intel Corporation., Microsoft Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, SAMSUNG, SAP SE, Siemens AG, Xilinx, Inc., and others
• Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
• The global blockchain technology market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, solution providers, new entrants, and financial analysts.
• Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global blockchain technology market.
• Global Blockchain Technology Market, By Type:
• Global Blockchain Technology Market, By Application:
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/blockchain-technology-market-report-by-type-by-application-by-end-use-industry-and-by-region-size-share-trends-a/1730202
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Bharat Book Bureau is an India-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.