Analysis of Global Microfluidics market report:
Global Microfluidics Market is expected to reach USD 23,439.5 million by 2025 from USD 5,988.2 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 18.7% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Microfluidics deals with the behaviour, precise control and manipulation of fluids that are geometrically constrained to a small, typically sub-millimeter, scale at which capillary penetration governs mass transport.
Get Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-microfluidics-market
Leading Key drivers in this report are:
Some of the major factors driving the market for global microfluidics market are increased demand of POC testing, wide range of applications in different sectors, benefits associated with incorporation of microfluidics and high return on investments.
Global Microfluidics Market Segmentation:
· The global microfluidics market is segmented on the basis of components into microfluidic chips, micropumps, microneedles and others. In 2018, microfluidic chips are anticipated to lead the market with 56.0% shares and will grow at USD 13,433.3 million by 2025. It is exceeding at the highest CAGR of 19.1% in the forecast period.
· The global microfluidics market is segmented on the basis of material into polymer, glass, silicon and others. In 2018, the polymers market is assessed to dominate with 55.9% shares and will collect around USD 13, 284.0 million by 2025. It is rising at the CAGR of 18.9%.
· The global microfluidics market is segmented on the basis of sectors into industrial and healthcare. In 2018, healthcare sector is projected to lead the market with 66.5% shares and is expected to reach 15,899.6 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 19.0% in the forecast period. The industrial sector is further segmented into biotechnology, energy, nutraceuticals & food, cosmetics and chemical. The healthcare sector is segmented into POC diagnostics, cell analysis, drug discovery, immunoassays, genotyping & sequencing, microarray analysis, in-vitro diagnostics, biomarker analysis and others.
· The global microfluidics market based on end-users is segmented into hospitals, research laboratories & academia and industrial R&D. In 2018, hospitals market is estimated to rule with 63.1% shares and will cross USD 15, 137.3 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 19.1%.
· Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Drivers And Drivers:
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes increased demand of POC testing, wide range of applications in different sectors, benefits associated with incorporation of microfluidics and high return on investments are some of the key driving factors in the global microfluidics market.
Get 20% Extra Discount for Early Buyer, Know More @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-microfluidics-market
The Global Microfluidics market report provides the global market size of the main players in each region. Moreover, the report provides knowledge of the leading markets players within the Global Microfluidics is booming market. The industry changing factors for the market segments are explored in this report. This analysis report covers the growth factors of the worldwide market based on end-users. Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments are also encompassed in this report.
Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.
Data Bridge Market Research