Global Dietary Fibers Market is expected to reach US$ 11.78 Bin by 2026 from US$3.81 Bn in 2016 at a CAGR of 11.95% (detailed analysis of growth rate has been provided in a report). Factors such as increased awareness about health and wellness, increased demand for nutritious food, enormous health benefits of dietary fibers such as blood sugar control, reduce constipation, reduce cholesterol, weight management and increased mineral absorption are driving the growth of dietary fiber market.
Dietary Fibers Market Dietary Fibers Market is segmented by type, applications, source, and geography. The market on the basis of type is segmented by soluble and insoluble. The soluble dietary fibers had governed the market in 2016 as they are easier to use. There is an extensive use of soluble dietary fibers in the bakery & confectionery industry, to fortify bakery products with dietary fibers to increase the nutritional value of the food items such as bread, tortillas, pasta, nutritional bars, and weight management supplements.
Dietary Fibers Market on the basis of the application is segmented by functional food and beverage, pharmaceutical and animal feed. The functional food and beverage had the largest market share in 2016 due to a large number of dietary fibers are consumed through food.
The market on the basis of the source is segmented by cereals and grains, fruits and vegetables and legumes. The fruits and vegetable sub-segment had the largest market share in 2016 due to the high amount of fiber content in fruits and vegetables. Cereals & grains will generate over USD 3 billion revenue by 2024. Wide product availability compared to other sources such as legumes has positively enhanced demand. Oat, bran, wheat, rice, and corn are few major sources in this segment. Economical in cost due to high production along with healthy offerings such as reduction of risk of type 2 diabetes and lower risk of heart diseases will propel market growth.
The North American regions had the largest market share in 2016 and the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period. Healthier alternatives along with growing health consciousness have been few key factors boosting overall growth.
Global Dietary Fibers Market, By Type:
• Soluble dietary fiber
• Insoluble dietary fiber
Global Dietary Fibers Market, By Source:
• Cereals & grains
• Fruits & vegetables
• Nuts & seeds
Global Dietary Fibers Market, By Application:
• Functional food & beverages
• Animal feed
Global Dietary Fibers Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Some of the major players operating in the Global Dietary Fibers market are as follows:
• Cargill (U.S.)
• E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
• Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
• Kerry Group plc (Ireland)
• Tate & Lyle PLC (U.K.)
• Südzucker AG (Germany)
• Nexira SAS (France)
• Roquette Frères S.A. (France)
• Grain Processing Corporation (U.S.)
• Lonza Group AG (Switzerland).
Refrigerated Transport Market is expected to reach US$3.75 Bn by 2026 from US$2.93Bn in 2017 at a CAGR of 3.13%. (detailed analysis of growth rate has been provided in a report).
Benefits of refrigerated transport such as transport of fresh products, protect freight from spoilage, theft, damage and weather conditions and suitability across dry and refrigerated products are responsible for the growth of Refrigerated Transport Market.
Refrigerated Transport Market
The Refrigerated Transport Market is segmented by product type, model, vehicle type, technology, and geography. The market on the basis of the product type is segmented into chilled and frozen products. The frozen sub-segment has the largest Refrigerated Transport Market share from 2017 due to large use by meat and perishable products. The refrigerated transport market by mode is segmented by road, sea, rail, and air. The road sub-segment has the largest market share and this is due to more number of refrigerated trucks for local transports. On the basis of vehicle type MHCV sub-segment have largest market share followed by LCV segment. The market on the basis of the technology is segmented by the vapor compression system and cryogenic system. The vapor compression refrigeration system had the largest market share in 2017 due to its simple design, less operating cost and the cryogenic systems is projected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
North America had the largest market share in 2017 followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific (APAC) for Refrigerated Transport Market. Increase in demand for preserved foods especially across developing economies like India and China have resulted in APAC growing at one of the highest rates.
Refrigerated Transport Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Refrigerated Transport Market
• Refrigerated Transport Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Refrigerated Transport Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Refrigerated Transport Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Refrigerated Transport market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva, and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Refrigerated Transport market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of Refrigerated Transport Market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Refrigerated Transport Market globally.
Some of the major players operating in the Refrigerated Transport market are as follows:
• United Technologies Corporation (Carrier Corporation)
• Singamas Container Holdings Limited
• China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd.
• Hyundai Motor Company
• Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
• Daikin Industries, Ltd.
• Ingersoll-Rand PLC (Thermo King)
• Schmitz Cargobull AG
• Wabash National Corporation
• Lamberet SAS
Key Target Audience:
• Infrastructure providers
• IRTA (International Refrigeration Transport Association)
• Convenience foods, snacks manufacturers and end-use industries
• Logistics service providers
• Agricultural sector
The scope of the Global Refrigerated Transport Market Report:
This research report segments the refrigerated transport market based on type, mode of transportation, technology and geography:
Refrigerated Transport Market, By Type:
Refrigerated Transport Market, By Mode of Transportation:
Refrigerated Transport Market, By Technology:
• Vapor compression systems
• Cryogenic systems
Refrigerated Transport Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin AmericaCustomization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.