Did Donald Trump Have a Face Lift?
Everybody is talking about Donald Trump these days. His supporters love him passionately and loudly. His detractors are throwing mud at him by the truckload, desperately hoping that something will stick. Ted Cruz is trying to beat him, John Kasich is trying to block him from receiving enough delegates to win the Republican Presidential nomination.
Nice guys like Marco Rubio went down in flames when he reset himself to “spoiled brat” mode to attack Trump for things like “small hands” and “not sweating properly.” (he later said he was ashamed of himself for doing this) Trump’s has even managed to infuriate old embedded politicians…and friends in his own party such as Mitt Romney who have come out of hiding just to take him down. It’s more than very strange to see a leading Republican attack the favored Republican nominee for President. Some people have described the situation as a “circular firing squad.”
Despite all this, the primary elections indicate that Donald Trump is breaking all records for voter turnout by bringing out 30% more voters in primary states than ever before.
This article is not for or against Trump. I prefer to let the pundits discuss this election and citizens of the United States to choose the next president. For now, I want to address what might be a far more interesting and answerable question: Has Donald Trump had a face lift?
I’m not a face lift expert but luckily, I know a facial cosmetic surgeon who is internationally acknowledged as one of the world’s great face lift experts, Dr. David Morrow, director of the renowned Morrow Institute in Rancho Mirage, California. Dr. Morrow is not only a master of the natural looking face lift who has helped thousands of men and woman from around to the world to turn back the clock, he has a sterling reputation for repairing botched face lifts performed done by other plastic and cosmetic surgeons.
I asked Dr. Morrow to closely watch the video below of Donald Trump to answer the questions: Has Donald Trump --- one of the world’s wealthiest and most famous men --- had a face lift? Here is what Dr. Morrow said:
Surprisingly, Donald Trump does not appear to have ever undergone a facelift or any other facial cosmetic procedures or facial rejuvenation surgery. I say this is surprising, because in this day and age, many men in his position undergo even small procedures to maintain a more youthful appearance.
Of course, Donald Trump is Donald Trump. He does things his own way. But in my opinion, Mr. Trump, a man with a very large face and neck that show considerable age, could benefit from any or all of the following procedures. If performed properly by the right surgeon, even one of these or more so, all of these procedures would help Trump look refreshed and more youthful without looking fake or phony. However truth be told, because he would have waited so long to start this process, people will notice the difference.
1. Botox® Injections: . Botox® Injections would help Trump reduce his crows feet, reduce the hash lines between this eyes and reduce his frowning scowl.
2.. Upper Face Lift: Mr. Trump could benefit from an endoscopic upper face lift (performed through small slit incisions in the scalp). This procedure that can be performed under local anesthesia and has the potential to lift the whole upper face. For Donald Trump, I would perform the procedure in a subtle way so that both his brows would be slightly higher and more symmetrical but not feminized which is often the case as seen in botched celebrity facelifts. I would also use this procedure to remove the excess tissue in between Mr. Trump’s brows which is now sagging on down to his upper nose. Please note: this procedure is not a “brow lift” but a true “upper face lift” that is scar free and has a very short recovery time.
2. Eyelid Surgery: Though many surgeons would perform upper blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery to remove the excess skin of his eyelids, I would not choose that procedure for Mr. Trump. This is because the upper facelift will have already lifted much of the excess eyelid skin and performing an upper blepharoplasty will only feminize Mr. Trumps his eyes and pull down his eyebrows. However, I would use a small incision to remove medial (near the nose) upper lid fat bags, after the upper face lift. Please note: I rarely perform upper eyelid surgery because it is axiomatic that if you cut the upper lids, it pulls down the brows and higher brows look better than lower brows. I would also remove the fat bags of the lower eyelids using the transconjunctival approach, a scarless procedure, that does not require cutting the skin.
3. Cheek Inplants. Mr. Trump desperately needs large cheek implants because like many men and women his age, the depleted bone mass of his cheek bones has caused his face to "collapse.” Cheek implants would help restore boldness to his face, and help pick up some of the slack of the cheeks. Cheek implants also make facelift surgery look more natural, shortening facelift incision lines and provides for a longer-lasting face lift.
4. Lower Face / Neck Lift: Mr. Trump is a big man and he has a large face which due to age and sun exposure has a huge amount of sagging and fullness of the cheeks and neck. He has fullness and sagging all the way down to the collar bones, and hanging over his shirt collar. This is also very typical for large men of his age. A properly performed lower face/neck lift would resolve the sagging and reduce the unattractive fullness of his face and neck without making Mr. Trump look phony or fake.
5. Earlobeplasty: Mr. Trump would definitely benefit from surgery to refine his earlobes as part of his face/neck lift. Unfortunately, refining of the earlobes is rarely performed by most surgeons, because it takes a lot of effort, time, skill, and artistry. One of the dead giveaways of a less than excellent or even bad face lift is that the ear lobes remain large, and are just “tacked back in” to the face. This causes a strange/odd look such that you have a nice tight neck & face from the surgery and earlobes proportionately too large for such a tailored face/neck.
Further, by just tacking in the lobes back into the face causes what we call a “pixie” or “devil’s” ear which is a dead giveaway. I consider the earlobeplasty one of my specialties. When this final tailoring and refinement of the earlobes is performed, it is sign that the surgeon cared enough and knew enough to provide his/her patient the very best results.
Certainly, if Mr. Trump would ever consider a face lift or facial rejuvenation surgery, he would want a surgeon to perform this “finishing touch.” .
6. Skin Rejuvenation: In my opinion, everyone can benefit from some sort of skin rejuvenation procedure that promotes the creation of new, healthier, younger looking skin. This is particularly true for Mr. Trump who as a sports man who has spent a lot of time in the sun has a lot of sun damage to his skin. This damage is evident by the blotches, spots, uneven texture and fine lines on his face, arms and hands.
Though many doctors will use lasers to rejuvenate skin and I was one of the first surgeons in the world to use lasers for skin rejuvenation, Lasers are no longer my first choice for skin rejuvenation. I have found in treating literally thousands of patients that a well performed customized skin peel, using a range of acidic solutions (chemical peels) is the best, most reliable method for skin rejuvenation. A Designed Skin Peel® would greatly refresh Donald Trump’s skin and improve its color & texture.
As you can see Dr. David Morrow has been comprehensive in analyzing Donald Trump’s face and how he might benefit from a number of surgical and non-surgical face lift procedures. But the bottom line is this: When you look at Donald Trump you are looking at the genuine Donald Trump. No nips, no tucks, no implants, no Botox®. The Donald Trump you see is the real thing!
There may come a time when Donald Trump will want to look refreshed or even younger while at the same time not losing the classic “Donald Trump Look” the world has come to know. If that day ever comes, I would suggest that he should come visit one of the top face lift and facial rejuvenation experts in the world, Dr. David Morrow.
Moshe Handler writes and promotes web sites that sell or educate. His non-fiction book "Raised by Fire" is slated for publication. It documents the miraculous story of how an entire family survived the holocaust and how their children grew from the experience.
He is happily married for over 35 years, a father of 7 brilliant children who specialize in raising hell and attracting attention. As if this wasn't bad enough he has 6 grandchildren who are well on the way to carrying on this tradition.
You can view some of Moshe Handler's projects at;