Green & bio solvent have made rapid penetration amongst the various industries includes; chemicals, adhesive, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, personal care, and various others. The solvent has caused high levels of toxic emission in the atmosphere. With environmental regulations to lower the emissions of VOC will impact the market of green and bio solvent. As Green & bio solvent are low toxic in nature will drive the market. Moreover, reduced dependency on petrochemical solvents, environmental regulations to reduce VOC, rising crude oil prices are the factors which will have moderate impact on the global green & bio solvent market. The global Green & bio solvent market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 6% from 2012 to 2018.
Study Objectives of Global Green & bio solvent Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next six years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Green & bio solvent market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Green & bio solvent market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Green & bio solvent market
The market has been segmented on the basis of type, application and region. On the basis of type, it is segmented further into lactate Easters, methyl soyate, D-limonene, alcohols, glycols and diols. On the basis of application, the market is further segmented into chemicals, adhesives, paints & coatings, pharmaceuticals, personal care and others. Additionally, on the basis of region it is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the world.
Regional Analysis of Global Green & bio solvent Market
North America is dominating the bio and green solvent market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The economic growth along with infrastructural development in the emerging countries like Asia pacific such as China and India is expected to drive the market for Green & bio solvents market in the region.
The key players of Global Green & bio solvent Market report include- Archer Daniels Midland Company, Akzo Nobel NV, Basf SE, BioAmber Inc, Cargill Incorporated, CREMER OLEO GMBH & CO. KG, CSM N.V, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co, Finasucre S.A, Florida chemical company Inc, Genomatica Inc, and Gevo incorporated
• Green & bio solvents manufacturer/dealer/supplier.
• Raw material Provider
• Government and research organization
• Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
• Geographical analysis across 17 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five players in the market
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report covers brief analysis of country level market information –
• North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
The report for Global Green & bio solvent Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Premium Insights
4. Market Overview
5. Global Green & Bio Solvents Market, By Types
6. Global Green & Bio Solvents Market, By Applications
7. Green & Bio Solvents Market, By Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For More Related Reports: Materials & Chemicals Market Research Reports
Bharat Book Bureau is an India-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.