Shift dresses normally lack shaping and it is designed with short sleeves or else no sleeves at all. So, you might think the dress is not your cup of tea in case you are bit oversized. Well, if you are really thinking so, then change your perception as all dresses can be worn by every woman irrespective of their size, height and shape. Just few powerful tips to remember and every stylish dress including the casual shift dresseswill work magically on you. Here in this article we have mentioned some solid tips for wearing shift dresses by the plus size women.
So, have a read to know the tips.
• Pick up the right silhouette. Even though shift dresses lack shaping but you can alter it by the best tailor to fit you perfectly. While a boxy dress will end up making you look too odd, too tight dresses also are not suggested as it will make the lumps and bumps visible.
• Cap sleeves are not at all suggested. You can rather wear the sleeveless shift dresses and pair it with a jacket or sweater to conceal your arm. Anyways, if you are okay enough to reveal your beautiful hands, then you can wear the dress with no sleeves also.
• Ruffles should be avoided. So, do not pick up any shift dress that has pocket, ruffles or detailing in the chest. It will make your front part heavier.
• Detailing are always welcome and you can wear the shift dresses with detailing such as pleating, pattern, darts etc. All these detailing are best for the plus size women which can magically hide the tummy, lumps and bumps. If you are searching for a trusted online store to buy the stylish clothes, Fashionmia is a great store to check out. They have good collection of all kind of women’s stylish dresses and you will get the shift dresses there you are looking for. White skater dress also available there at a very sensible rate.
• Beautify your outfit with wearing the right accessories. A long stylish chain with crystal pendant looks good with V-neckline while a bib necklace blends well with the boat neck. So, keep that in mind and you will look amazing.
So, these are some small useful tips, just follow them and shift dresses will work excellent really on you.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.