How to change my PayPal password?
PayPal is a famous most online payment system that is used by many people. It has it’s headquarter in San Jose, California, United States. This is a digital way to send and receive money. It is a faster and simple method for money transactions. It is a secure way of transferring money from one place to another. You can easily transfer money to shops, friends and family. You can access its services if you have an account on PayPal. It is available on play store.
Many times, the user encounters so many issues in the account but they can be resolved easily. There are so many ways to change the PayPal password. It is easy to change the password of PayPal. You should change your password frequently as it keeps your account safe and secure. If you want to change my PayPal password, then you need to follow the below steps.
How to Change PayPal Password?
It is simple to change a PayPal password. To change the PayPal password, you need to follow the below steps.
· Open the official website of PayPal.
· Click on the login button.
· Tap on the “having trouble logging in?”
· Now, you need to enter your email address for your PayPal account and fill the captcha.
· Choose your verification method and you will get the verification code on your number or email id.
· Fill the security code in the required field.
· The field will appear on your screen to create the password. Enter your new password and then re-enter the password for the confirmation.
· Your account password is successfully changed.
These are the steps to change the PayPal password. If you have any kind of query in PayPal Password Change, you can contact technical support.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.