The following recommendations can help your AirPort Express achieve the best wireless range and network coverage.
• Place your AirPort Express in an open area where there are few obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls. Place it away from metallic surfaces.
• Avoid placing your AirPort Express behind furniture or inside cabinets.
• Don’t lay your AirPort Express on its side.
• Don’t place your AirPort Express in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides.
• If you put AirPort Express in an entertainment center with your stereo equipment, don’t surround AirPort Express with audio, video, or power cables. Place your AirPort Express so the cables are to one side. Keep as much space as possible between AirPort Express and the cables.
• Place your AirPort Express at least 25 feet (8 meters) from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or other source of interference.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.