If you facing issues to log in with your Apple ID password, use these simple steps to reset your password.
1. Open your Apple ID account and click on "Forgot Apple ID or password."
2. Enter your Apple ID, choose the option to reset your password, then click Continue.
3. Need to enter your Recovery Key to complete the verification process.
4. You will receive a verification code on your device.
5. Enter the verification code
6. Now, create a new password, and then select Reset Password.
7. After complete the process, you need to sign in again with your new password.
Note: If you don’t have Recovery Key, you can't reset your password
By using the above-given steps, you can reset your password and log in to your Apple ID. To get into more details or any other technical issue you can contact with Apple technical support number.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.