EdbMails Exchange migration to office 365 is the simple solution for users to migrate emails into Office 365 Migration. It is the best approach for users to migrate exchange server to office. It quickly migrates exchange server to office 365 .
EdbMails exchange server migration is easy to use and user friendly tool. This software allows for direct migrations Exchange Server to Office 365. This software solve many critical migration problems. For example Exchange 2010 to Office 365 migration . Users can easily migrate all data’s emails, calendars and contacts. At the same time the tool is designed to give the administrator the maximum comfort during the migration. You can migrate any exchange server to office 365 without any problem.
This software developed with most advanced techniques, EdbMails can ensure that there is no duplication of items in target mailboxes. You can migrate multiple mailboxes at a time without any data loss. This has interactive GUI feature and helps you to select the one you need to migrate exchange server into office 365.The trial version is free of cost which enables you to know the features of the tool which helps you in perfect migration exchange server to office 365.
Steps to Perform Live Exchange server to Office 365 Migration
1. Install EdbMails Application in you system
2. Select the option “Live Exchange Migration”
3. Login to Source Live Exchange Server Admin account
4. Check the mailbox list in the window, if list is not found, Generate the mailboxes CSV file as prompted and follow the steps, load the generated Mailboxes CSV file and continue.
5. Select the Mailboxes from which you would like to migrate
6. Click “Migrate to Destination Office 365” button
7. Login to destination Office 365 Admin account
8. Check the mailbox list in the window,, if list is not found, Generate the mailboxes CSV file as prompted and follow the steps, load the generated Mailboxes CSV file and continue.
9. Use automatic mapping or manual mapping method to map source and destination mailboxes
10. Click “Migrate Live Exchange to Office 365 ” button.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.