I am a former NFL player and I asked my friends in the NFL why they think Michael Vick made the stupid mistakes he made. In case people hate to discover extra information about socaldetoxcenter.com/alcohol-addiction.html, there are many online resources people might think about investigating. My friends said they believed it was because he was attempting to be faithful to his friends. I consent, but what I think it was, was peer- stress.
I'm writing this report to alert...
Jordan Vick is perhaps one of the starts in the NFL. Why would a guy with therefore much fame and fortune make the stupid errors he's created and destroy his career?
I'm a former NFL player and I asked my friends in the NFL why they feel Michael Vick made the stupid mistakes he made. Be taught supplementary resources on our favorite related use with - Visit this link: https://detoxtreatment.co/drug-and-alcohol-abuse.html. My friends told me they believed it was because h-e was attempting to be devoted to his friends. I consent, but what I really think it was, was peer- pressure.
I'm writing this report to alert adults, teens, and children concerning the dangers of peer- pressure and that it can make you do really stupid and harmful things, just like it did with Michael Vick.
You must have your own personal head and be considered a strong person. You must make your own personal choices and do what you know is right and moral. When I was growing up I had friends that have been in gangs and drugs. I thought they were cool when I was young. They recognized me and wanted me to be like them and do the things they did, although what they were doing was wrong. I loved my friends but I knew in my heart that what they were doing was wrong. Lots of my friends died as a result of drugs and gang-related violence. I look back at the things they did and I now know that the things they were doing was not great. In reality, these were being silly and putting themselves in dangerous conditions. I am sure they knew it too however the peer-pressure of being great and fitting in using their friends was more powerful than their will to keep themselves out of trouble. So, they allowed them-selves to fall to peer-pressure.
I did not need a father growing up. Because of that I was not shown with a father figure how you can react. For that reason, my male friends were my role models regarding how a man should act. But as a grown man who has observed the results of making poor decisions caused by peer-pressure now, I know that you have to make your own decisions in life. You have to result in your self. Just because your friends are doing some thing does not mean you've to accomplish it too. You've to be solid and do what you know is right. Life is too short and useful to get into trouble in wreck your life as Michael Vick has done. Jordan had the planet in his hands and lost all of it because h-e wished to be great in front of his friends who were involved with immoral and illegal actions.
I want to give some choices to you to aid yourself make the right decision when you're faced with peer-pressure:
1. Always consider the most crucial person you love before you make the wrong choice. Consider how you'd hurt that individual if you do something wrong.
2. Ask yourself if doing what your pals want one to do may help your future or destroy it? Jordan Vick must have been asking this question to herself. If he did, he would perhaps not maintain the condition he is in now. Going To https://grandrapidsaddictiontreatment.com/alcoholism-issues.html likely provides aids you could tell your dad.
3. Think about, Is this who I really want to be? Are-the friends I hang out with the kind of people I want to be? You should determine who you wish to be and choose friends who've your sam-e beliefs and can you accomplish your goals rather bringing you down and destroying your life. Going To detoxtreatment.co/drug-and-alcohol-abuse.html perhaps provides tips you should tell your friend.
4. Think about, When it is throughout will my friends be there for me? Are your friends good people that value you and want to see you achieve life-or are they using you for self-gain?
5. Think about, Is it all worth it? Inside the grand scheme of life, is making the decision to check out your friends going to have a positive or negative effect on your life?
I promise you these are the questions Michael Vick is asking himself over and over. You can be guaranteed that when Michael could return with time he would never make the stupid choices he has produced by falling to peer-pressure. Study on Michael Vicks problems and always think about before making any decision if that decision may help or hurt your daily life. Think before you act and never produce a poor choice just because your friends think it's the cool thing to do. Be strong and do the proper thing..
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.