To know how to install the Printer driver, you can either visit 123.hp.com/setup or can follow the below steps for more clarification.
1. Go to the "Start" menu.
2. On the search menu bar, write "Add printer".
3. A new window will open asking which type of printer you need to install.
4. If you select network connection, then choose the option saying "Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer".
5. Tap on use an existing port.
6. Click on the "Next" option.
I am searching for introducing an HP printer driver, however, I am confronting specialized issues. I need to introduce the HP printer driver accurately. I am searching for a solid printer bolster specialist co-provider, for example, 123.hp.com, so please reveal to me the best ones. We are here 24 x 7 for the resolve your Printer related to any issues. For more detail call our Toll-Free number:- +1-844-802-7535.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.