While using Sage 50, you might get to see one of the following messages on the screen saying ‘Cannot connect to the license server’ or ‘There is no response from the license server. Please try again later.’ To fix the problem, you can refer to the following steps:
· Step 1: Verify that the computer date and date format is right
· Step 2: You need to exclude license service web URL from your proxy server
· Step 3: You will be required to run Sage 50 accounting as the administrator
· Step 4: You will also have to enable Transport Layer Security
· Step 5: Re-enter and reset your license information
If you follow these steps correctly, the issue will be resolved very soon. But if it persists, you can connect with the experts at Sage phone number to avail assistance from them. They help you with the most prominent solution to your problem.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.