To copy the Technical Communication Suite 2 install files to the desktop:
- To start the process you will be required to insert the first Technical Communication Suite 2 disc into the DVD-ROM drive.
- After that, you have to just create a folder on your desktop with the name of “Adobe TCS 2 Install”.
- Now you are required to open “My Computer”.
- In this step, you have to just right-click on your DVD-ROM drive and then just click on Explore option.
- After the previous step, you have to copy the Technical Communication Suite2 folder from the DVD to the created folder on your desktop.
- Now you will be required to open “My Computer” once again.
- Finally, you have to just right-click on your DVD-ROM drive and then click on Explore.
Read more: - How to Install Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2
Also get support for: - How to Download and install AOL Desktop Gold