To order this detailed 280+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, featuring a comprehensive list of over 90 CROs that offer in vitro ADME testing services, and analyses based on a number of parameters, such as year of establishment, headquarter location(s), company size, type of additional service(s) offered (in vivo ADME, in silico ADME and toxicology testing), range of assays offered within in vitro ADME service portfolio (blood to plasma ratio, Caco-2 permeability, cytochrome (CYP) enzyme induction / inhibition, metabolic stability, plasma protein binding, reaction phenotyping and others), type of molecule(s) (biologics and small molecules), and type of clientele (pharmaceutical / biotechnology companies and academic / research institutes).
- A schematic logo landscape of in vitro ADME service providers, highlighting their geographical distribution (on the basis of location of headquarters) and company size (small-sized (1-50 employees), mid-sized (51-200 employees), large (201-1,000 employees), and very large (>1,000 employees)).
- A discussion on the various outsourcing business models adopted in this domain, along with a list of key considerations that need to be taken into account by industry stakeholders while selecting a CRO partner.
- Elaborate profiles of popular in vitro ADME testing service providers, featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), information on in vitro ADME service(s) capabilities, and a comprehensive future outlook.
- A comprehensive benchmark analysis, highlighting the key focus areas of small, mid-sized and large companies, comparing their existing capabilities within and beyond their respective peer groups, and thereby, providing a means for stakeholders to identify ways to gain a competitive edge in the industry.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2005-2018, along with the geographical distribution of this activity. The analysis also features an ownership change matrix, providing a summary of the involvement of private and public sector entities in this domain.
- A detailed discussion on the various regulatory guidelines related to in vitro ADME testing, which have been laid down by major international / regional regulatory bodies (namely European Medicine Agency (EMA), US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW), International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and World Health Organization (WHO)).
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Small Molecules
- Type of Service
- Absorption Testing
- Distribution Testing
- Metabolism and Elimination Testing
- Caco-2 Permeability Assay
- PAMPA Permeability Assay
- MDCK Permeability Assay
- Protein Binding Assay
- Blood Brain Barrier Assay
- Blood to Plasma Ratio
- Stability / Clearance Assay
- Enzyme Induction Assay
- Enzyme Inhibition Assay
- Metabolite Profiling and Screening / Identification Assay
- Metabolite Production Assay
- Reaction Phenotyping Assay
- Transporter Interactions Assay
- Target Therapeutic Area
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal and Digestive Disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Immunological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Urogenital Disorders
- Type of Sponsor
- Industry Players
- Non-Industry Players
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Dan Close (Chief Scientific Officer, 490 Bio Tech)
- Sridhar Iyer (Director and Global Head, Business Development, JRF Global) and Sarang Gorte (Assistant Manager, Business Development, JRF Global)
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading CROs offering in vitro ADME testing services?
- What are the key services being offered by in vitro ADME testing service providers?
- What is the trend of mergers and acquisitions in this domain?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to in vitro ADME testing services market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- In Silico / Computer-Aided Drug Discovery Services Market: Focus on Large Molecules, 2020-2030
- AR / VR based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030
- Bioavailability Enhancement Technologies and Services Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415