The given steps will help you with SBCGlobal.net email settings for Outlook 2007.
- Open outlook 2007 and then choose ‘Tools’ from the menu bar
- Now, choose ‘Accounts settings’
- After open the account settings page, choose on ‘New’ under the email tab
- Choose the ‘Microsoft Exchange, IMAP. HTTP or POP3’ and then pick on ‘Next’
- After that, choose the checkbox ‘Manually configure server settings or other server types’ and then choose on ‘Next’
- Enter all the required fields (choose IMAP or POP server as per your preference) and then click on ‘More settings’
- Now open “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” & “use the same settings as my incoming mail server” are ticked or not.
- Go to the advanced tab and make sure that the enter required IMAP and POP server settings
- Click on the ‘OK’ option to save the settings
- In the end, choose on ‘Next’ and then ‘Done’
Great! Now, you can easily set SBCGlobal.net Email Settings for Outlook 2007 after following these steps.
Visit Our Related Blog: https://emailspedia.com/configure-sbcglobal-email-account-in-outlook/