Printer Solutions - Home and Office Printers
Printer Setup provide various type of printers products like home use office use , all in one printers, inkjet printer, office jet printers, and much more..
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the setup instructions to remove packaging.
- Plug in the power cord, turn on the printer and install print cartridges.
- Allow the printer to go through its startup routine, including printing an alignment page (if applicable).
Printer setup can be done in two ways which are mentioned below:
- USB (Direct Connection).
- Network Connection ( Wired or Wireless).
- Type in "printer."
- Turn on the printer.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Hit Add a printer or scanner.
- Open Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Refer to the manual to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Unfortunately, this process varies not just from manufacturer to manufacturer,but often from printer to printer.