There are many health benefits of drinking green tea. Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea. It contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
->List of benefits
1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
Green tea is loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have various beneficial effects on health.
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, although not all studies agree.
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer
Green tea has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
The bioactive compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on the brain. They may reduce the risk of both Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
6. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Some controlled trials show that green tea can cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
And most importantly Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight
You can also read green tea benefits in hindi
For Hair problems, green tea is very much helpful as it contains catechins which are responsible for healthy hair and in preventing hair loss. It helps to fight dryness of the scalp and dandruff.
Many people who have used green tea have helped them in hair regrowth and reverse their hair loss problems. There are various methods in which you can use green tea for hair problems.
- The best way to use green tea for hair is to prepare a hair rinse. After a hair wash, use fresh but cooled green tea to rinse your hair. Keep it on for 15 minutes or so. Then rinse thoroughly with cool water. Green tea rinse is hence used as an after shampoo conditioner.
- Drink two to three cups of green tea a day. Drinking green tea regularly is another way to ensure healthy hair.
- Use it as a mask. You can make a green tea hair mask at your home by mixing 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 egg yolk and 2 tbsp green tea. The mix should be thick enough to apply to hair.
- You can also use green tea shampoo and conditions available in the market and you more option that is to consume green tea capsules.
As green tea is good with everything you can mix it with aloe vera, coconut oil, lemon, honey and apply on your hairs but remember to mix it with anyone only.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.