Google Street View is a technology featured in Google Maps and Google Earth that provides interactive panoramas from positions along many streets in the world. It was launched in 2007 in several cities in the United States, and has since expanded to include cities and rural areas worldwide.
How can I see my house on Google Street View?
Open street view
1. Using Google Chrome on your computer, open Google Earth.
2. Click a place, or search for a location.
3. Zoom in to see the area in more detail.
4. On the bottom right of the screen, click Pegman .
5. Click a highlighted area. The circles or areas colored blue can be seen in Street View.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.