The EDB to PST Converter from EdbMails is the best tool for exchange server recovery out there. Don’t take my word for it just head to the EdbMails official website and try it for yourself to experience all the extraordinary features that EdbMails offers like granular or selective exchange recovery, allowing you to export exactly what you need. For offline EDB file recovery look nowhere else.
The best thing about EdbMails is that it can help you repair and recover inaccessible exchange databases no matter how corrupt they are. Also its worth noting that EdbMails works with most version of exchange servers and office.
Features of EdbMails:
Backings PUB.EDB files for Offline Conversion and selective Conversion of User Mailboxes
Dirty shutdown state repair is possible.
Mailbox export to different formats like EML, MSG, and PST supported.
Preview of all the contents of EDB file before export.
Recover all mailbox items, for example, Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Sent items, Attachments
Additionally change over EDB file data in Pub1.EDB or Priv1.EDB Folders.
Most common exchange errors like the JET errors can be easily fixed
Most EDB errors can be easily fixed
Most versions of windows and server variants are supported
The point being that if you’ve any exchange issues then its better to use a tried and tested exchange recovery mechanism such as the one provided by EdbMails. EdbMails is capable of fixing the most common exchange database errors easily and make it usable again no matter what the database size is or level of its corruption. So if you’re looking for a guaranteed way of recovering exchange databases then look no further than EdbMails .
To know more https://www.edbmails.com
Guide to Export Mailboxes from EDB files using EdbMails
1. Download and Install EdbMails application >> Click here to Download
2. Click the "Start Your Free Trial" button
3. After the application launch, it allows user to select the export method.
4. After selecting the export method, browse EDB file which user wish to recover.
5. After the selection of the EDB file, all mailboxes will appear in the left of the application. Below every mailbox, user can able to see structure of the mailbox and can able to export by clicking any of the mailboxes.
6. Click the "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" option to continue.
7. Choose the needed mailboxes and click on "Export EDB to PST"
8. During export operation, the progress will be displayed.
Information! Use the form below to reply to this forum thread or, to reply to an individual post, use the "Quote" button on the relevant post.