- First, plug the Sonos product that will remain connected to your router into power.
- Connect the supplied Ethernet cable into the back of the Sonos product, then plug the other end into the back of your home’s router.
- Place any additional Sonos products you own in the rooms of your choice and connect them to power.
- Download the Sonos app to your phone, tablet, or computer that is connected to your home WiFi network.
- Open the Sonos app and select "Set up a New Sonos System".
- When you're presented with a choice between STANDARD and BOOST setup, select BOOST and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Set Up Sonos | Sonos Playbar Setup | Sonos Connect Setup