How to fill application form for jee mains 2021 ?
The exam pattern has also been changed. The February session exam will take place from 23rd February 2021 to 26th February 2021. JEE Main is an All-India Entrance Exam conducted to get admissions in Engineering, and Architecture courses. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding JEE Main 2021 Examination. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
JEE Main Exam Schedule 2021
The NTA has announced the application form and exam dates for all the sessions. Candidates can check the dates below.
|Starting date of the application form||16th December 2021|
|Closing date of the application form||16th January 2021|
|Last date to make the payments||17th January 2021|
|Application form correction||19th to 21st January 2021|
|Release date of the admit card||The second week of February 2021|
|Date of the examination (February session)||23rd February to 26th February 2021|
|March session||15th to 18th March 2021|
|April session||27th to 30th April 2021|
|May session||24th to 28th May 2021|
|Answer Key release date||To be notified later|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
What is the eligibility criteria?
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in admission. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- There is no age limit for the candidates to appear the exam. Candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021 can also apply.
- Indian nationals, as well as International candidates, can also appear the jee main exam.
- Candidates can appear 4 times in a year.
JEE Main Application Form
The JEE Main 2021 application form has been released on 16th December 2020. The mode of filling the application form is online. The last date to submit the application form is 16th January 2021. The application form filling process is covered in four stages- Registration, filling up the form, uploading of images, and payment. Candidates must make the payment online through net banking, credit or debit card. The step to fill the JEE Main Application Form is as follows-
How to fill the application form?
The step by step process to fill in the application form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of jee main- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the application form link
- Start for new registration and enter the basic required details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number, etc.
- After the registration, candidates will receive application number and password.
- Login using the application form number and password and fill in the rest of the details.
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications
- Make the payment.
- Review the application form and finally submit the application form.
Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the deadline date.
JEE Main exam pattern 2021
The NTA has made changes in the exam pattern. The question paper is divided into two sections- numerical and MCQs. The mode of the exam is online. The drawing test is conducted offline. In B.Tech question paper, a total of 90 questions are asked in the exam out of which the applicant has to attempt 75 questions or 20 questions out of 30 questions (for each section). Each question carries 4 marks and there is negative marking of -1 mark. The question paper will be available in 13 languages (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, annada, Marathi, Malayalam, Urdu, Telugu, Odia, and Punjabi). Candidates can check the jee main exam pattern below.
B.E and B.Tech (Paper-I)
- Maths, physics, and chemistry section consists of 20 MCQs (section-A), and 10 questions (numerical).
- The total marks of each section are 100 marks.
- Hence, a total of 90 questions are asked in the exam out of which 75 questions are asked.
- The total number of questions is 300 marks.
B.Arch Exam Pattern
- Mathematics section carries 20 MCQs with 10 numerical-based questions. Total marks for this section is 100 marks.
- Aptitude section carries 50 questions, with a total mark of 200 marks.
- Drawing section carries 2 questions of 100 marks.
- Hence, the total questions asked is 82 questions, with 400 marks.
B.Planning Exam Pattern
- Maths section consists of 20 questions with 10 numerical-based questions of 100 marks.
- The aptitude test consists of 50 questions of 200 marks.
- Planning based objective type question comprises of 25 questions of 100 marks.
- Hence, a total on 105 questions are asked of 400 marks.
Admit Card of JEE Main
The jee main admit card releases in the second week of February 2021. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the hall ticket online. However, to download the admit card, candidates have to submit their application number and date of birth, and password. Candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall. Without the admit card, the applicants will not be allowed to appear the exam.
Answer Key of JEE Main
The answer key of jee main releases soon after the completion of the exam. The answer key consists of all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. With the help of the solution key, candidates can tally and estimate their jee main scores. To download the answer key, the candidates have to visit the official website.
JEE Main Merit List Result
The result of jee main 2021 releases soon after the release of final answer key. Candidates can check their result online. The NTA declares the result in the form of merit list and score card. Students can check their result by submitting their application number and password. Candidates whose name is on the merit list are eligible for the counselling.
Jee main counselling
The jee main counselling is conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority. Candidates have to register and submit their college and courses preferences before the deadline date. The mode of the counselling is online. So, these are the complete details of the JEE Main 2021 Exam. If you have any queries then please do write us.