How to style your kurta? – Men’s Edition
Traditional clothing has its charm. Men these days often choose western wear, but you can look equally charming even with a kurta. It is the best attire to wear on any festival, wedding, reception, event, farewell party, or ritual ceremony. There is a variety of kurta pyjama that comes under luxury men’s clothing. These Kurta pyjamas are made for wearing on different occasions. Kurta is never out of fashion and it is in trend since ages.
Earlier maharaja and zamindars used to wear kurta pajama woven in silk fabric. But now, kurta comes in different colors, fabric, design, and style. Kurta can be short as well as long. It can be simple as well as luxurious men’s clothing. If you want to have a royal look, then you can choose some platforms like rathore.com that offers a large variety of royal outfits.
Today, we will give you some of the best tips that will help you look dapper in a kurta. So, read on for these excellent tips that will help you in styling kurta for men.
- Don’t wear V neck Kurtas: The first-ever tip we would like to give you would be to throw away those V neck kurtas. They look tacky v neck kurta’s usually made you feel like you are trying too hard, which is not something that men with a charm must do.
- Stop wearing those flashy Kurtas: If you want to create a statement, we suggest you not wear a kurta with too much of those dazzling embellishments going on.
- Wearing too many colors: If you plan to wear a kurta, then make sure that you don’t look like a rangoli. Avoid wearing a kurta that has way too many colors going on.
- Choose your kurta according to your physique: We would recommend choosing a kurta as per your physique. Always try to choose the one that highlights your best features. If you have a fit body, you can go for the kurta fit that is a bit tight for your shoulder and chest. If you are a bit on the bulky side, we would recommend that you wear a kurta that is a bit loose on you. So, it is essential to wear a kurta that highlights your best features and hides your less flattering ones.
- Flaunt your Forearms: Something is appealing about a man’s forearms. So, rolling up your sleeves to flaunt your forearms will give you that manly look on your kurta.
- Take it a notch higher: If you have a special event to attend, we would recommend that you go ahead and look more appealing as you team it up with a jacket or drape that will make you stand out. We will give you an easy tip here. If you think that your kurta pajama set is too plain and boring, then we would suggest you dress it up by wearing a printed jacket that will give you a unique look and will help you take your dressing game a notch higher.
- Length of your Kurta matters: The length of your kurta will determine your look, so it is essential to choose the correct length of your kurta. If you plan to wear the harem pants, then a short kurta will look good; however, if you plan to wear a churidar or Patiala, then long kurtas will look great. We recommend you try the classic long kurta that will help you look elegant.
Even royal class people have been wearing a kurta with pleated dhotis in ancient times. In most cities, people are wearing kurtas on daily basis. Kurta for men can never be out of fashion and this has been a primary choice for many people.
Different Styles of Kurta Pyjama
- Pathnai suit: It comes in a collar and best suited to long height gentlemen. It can be worn with baggy salwar pants.
- Kalidar Kurta Set: Kalidar Kurta is a frock style and a long kurta that is worn with salwar. Many kings have worn this traditional outfit.
- Jodhpuri Kurta Set: originated from the state of Rajasthan, this outfit is also called as bandhgala suit. It suits every occasion especially weddings, reception, and any special occasion.
So, we hope that this article was helpful for you. We have another short piece of advice for you, and you can try the fantastic store rathore.com that has impressed us with its fascinating collection of luxury men’s clothing. We are sure that you will find your next favorite piece there.