Middle East and Africa Plant-Based Beverages Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2026
Market Analysis and Insight: Middle East and Africa Plant-Based Beverages Market
Plant-based beverages have created a huge space among the consumers who require nutrients in their regular diets. The non-dairy beverages are known to have high amount of minerals, vitamins, fibres, and other phytonutrients, giving all the nutritional benefits to the consumers. Plant-based beverages are widely used by the consumers who prefer variety of flavours and taste in their milk. Also, there are people who are intolerant or allergic to dairy milk because of which they lack in getting dairy nutrients. For them, plant-based nutrients can be the best choice, giving all the required nutrients similar to that of dairy products.
Middle East and Africa plant-based beverages market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get a Sample Copy of report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-plant-based-beverages-market
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Plant-Based Beverages Market
Middle East and Africa plant-based beverages market is categorized into three notable segments which are based on the basis of type, source and function.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into milk and others
- On the basis of source, the market is segmented into almond, soy, coconut, rice and others. Others segment is sub-segmented into cashew, oats, pea, hemp and hazelnut
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into cardiovascular health, cancer prevention, bone health, lactose free alternative and others
Get Detailed Table of Contents @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-plant-based-beverages-market
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Plant-Based Beverages Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Blue Diamond Growers, DANONE SA, Hain Celestial, Pureharvest, SunOpta, Want Want China Holdings Limited, Kikkoman Corporation, Ripple Foods, Califia Farms, THE COCA COLA COMPANY, Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc., Troll Bridge Creek, Pepsi Co., CSC BRANDS, L.P. and BORGES INTERNATIONAL GROUP, S.L.
Middle East and Africa Plant-Based Beverages Market By Type (Milk, Others), Source (Almond, Soy, Coconut, Rice and Others), Function (Cardiovascular Health, Cancer Prevention, Bone Health, Lactose Free Alternative and Others), Countries (South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
For More Information or Query or Looking for Customization, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-plant-based-beverages-market
- In June 2019, Blue Diamond Growers has planned to expand their capabilities at the Salida facility. The new state-of-the-art warehouse will help in reducing the cooperative’s carbon footprint and will meet sustainability initiatives of the company. Almost 50 million pounds of almond meets can be stored in this warehouse. This expansion will help the company to make products related to the market, which will help in meeting the requirements of the customers.
- In March 2017, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY closed the acquisition of Unilever’s AdeS plant-based beverages business. This acquisition will help the company to expand their portfolio of functional drinks in the Latin American region. Ades is famously known for selling soy based products in that region. The acquisition will help the company to explore more on this market.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Plant-Based Beverages Market
Primary Respondents: key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and industry consultants.
Browse more related report to know about market analysis
- Fat Powder Market
- Aquafeed Additives Market
- peppermint essential oil Market
- Jojoba Oil Market
- Sucralose Market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research