Modular UPS Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2027)
Modular UPS Market is expected to reach USD XX Million by 2027 from USD 1,177.69 Million in 2019 at a CAGR of XX %. Lower cost, availability of customized solutions, simplified installation, and integration of new modules are driving the growth of Modular UPS Market.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
51-100 kVA in solutions segment and above ranges are widely used with benefits of improved usability, easy installation and capacity expansion, problem-free maintenance, on-demand capacity expansion, and improved efficiency accounting. These are the some of key factors boosting the overall growth of the Modular UPS Market. The service integration sub-segment had dominated the market in 2016 and is also projected to grow at a same during the forecast period. System integration services help users in achieving efficient power management along with assisting the entire system to cater the changing needs of organizations. IT and telecommunication had largest market share in 2016 and is projected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period as well. Benefits of modular UP such as scalability, reliability, flexibility, portability of modules and increased number of IT & telecommunication companies are leading to its large-scale application globally.
A market in APAC region is projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Thanks to the increased infrastructure spending in modular UPS technologies, increasing SMEs, expansion of business by the vendors in this geography and building of modern infrastructure capabilities to leverage next-generation technologies.
• Modular UPS Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Modular UPS Market.
• Modular UPS Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Modular UPS Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Modular UPS Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Modular UPS Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Modular UPS Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered for the interviews. Opinions and inputs from the key industry leaders are used to collect and validate critical information for evaluating trends related to Modular UPS Market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Modular UPS Market globally.
For More Information Visit @:
Some of the major players operating in the Modular UPS market are as follows:
• ABB Group (Switzerland)
• Huawei Technologies Co. (China)
• Emerson Electric Co. (US)
• Schneider Electric SE (France)
• Legrand (France)
• Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland)
• Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
• Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
• AEG Power Solutions (Netherlands)
• Gamatronic Electronic Industries Ltd. (Israel)
Key Target Audience:
• IT infrastructure equipment providers
• System integrators
• Component providers
• Consulting service providers
• Data center vendors
• Support service providers
• Cloud service providers
• Co-location providers
• Government and standardization bodies
Years considered to estimate the market size of the Modular UPS market have been mentioned below:
• Base year-2018
• Estimated year-2019
• Forecast year- 2019 to 2026
Scope of the Report:
This research report segments the modular UPS market based on solutions, services, organization size, vertical and geography.
Modular UPS Market, By Solutions:
• 50 kVA and below
• 51–100 kVA
• 101–250 kVA
• 251–500 kVA
• 501 kVA and above
Modular UPS Market, By Services:
• System integration
• Revitalization, support, and maintenance
• Training, education, and consulting
Modular UPS Market, By Organization Size:
• Large enterprises
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Modular UPS Market, By Vertical
• IT and telecommunication
• Transportation and logistics
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Energy and utilities
• Government and public sector
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
Modular UPS Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of The North America Modular UPS Market
• Breakdown of The Europe Modular UPS Market
• Breakdown of The Asia Pacific Modular UPS Market
• Breakdown of The Middle East & Africa Modular UPS Market
• Breakdown of The Latin America Modular UPS Market
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.