Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi
Are you willing to do a court marriage with your partner in Delhi? Well, of this then you must have the proper knowledge about all the rules and details which are required to do successful court marriage in Delhi. Many people decide to court marriage with his/her partner but due to the unconsciousness of knowledge of rules and details, they face problems.
Well, Marriage is a one-time event so no one wants to experience some problems in their most memorable event. If you’re also willing to do court marriage in Delhi then this article is for you because in this article, he’s going to cover all the information related to Court Marriage in Delhi. So, let’s start
Documents Required for court marriage in Delhi?
For doing court marriage in Delhi, you must have some documents which are listed below: –
- Photos: – You must have 4 passport size photos of every marrying person.
- ID Proof: – The marrying couple must have the ID proof issued by the Govt. Of India. ID’s like Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank passbook and Ration Card are acceptable.
- Date of Birth Proof: – Marrying a couple also has to show the Date of Birth proof. As proof of their Date of Birth Matric Certificate, XII class passing certificate, Passport, and PAN are acceptable.
- If a marrying person is divorced before then he/she has to show their divorced certificate.
- If the marrying person is a Widow then she’ll have to show the death certificate of Dowager/Widower in the court.
- A Declaration of Marital certification is also required to show in the court.
- With the marrying couple, the presence of 2 witnesses is also necessary. The witness should be one from each side.
So, these are the major documents that should be in presence at the time of doing court marriage in Delhi. Now, we’re going to discuss the essentials which we should know before doing court marriage in Delhi.
Essentials of Doing Court Marriage/Court marriage in Delhi?
There are some rules which should be followed whether you’re doing Court Marriage/Court Marriage in Delhi/ Same Day Court Marriage/ Arya Samaj marriage/ Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi. All the essentials are listed below: –
- The Age of the girls should be greater than 18 and this criterion will jump to 21 in the case of Boy.
- The preference of 2 witnesses is compulsory for any side. They can be family members, friends, and relatives.
- If you’re willing to do Same day court marriage/Tatkal Court Marriage/Urgent court marriage in Delhi then it’ll take 3-4 hours for the complete procedure.
- In the Same Day court marriage, the peoples from Hindu, Jain, Sikh, Buddist religions can participate.
- If you’re willing to do the Same day court marriage in Delhi /Tatkal Court Marriage in Delhi/Urgent court marriage in Delhi then you can select the weekday except for Sunday or public holiday.
- The marrying couple must have the proper documents which are required.
So, these are the essentials that must be followed in every type of court marriage in Delhi. Now, we’re going to discuss the procedure of court marriage in Delhi.
The procedure of Court marriage in Delhi?
Follow the steps to know about the procedure of court marriage in Delhi which are listed below: –
- Firstly, you have to select the procedure you want to select whether you’re applying online or offline. After selecting your mode of application follow the below steps.
- In the next step, you have to maintain all the documents and photographs which are required for court marriage in Delhi.
- Now, it’s time to bring your witnesses. The presence of at least 2 witnesses is required (1 from each side). Make sure the age of the witnesses should be greater than 18 years.
- The ID proof of the marrying couple is mandatory and residential proof of witnesses is also required.
- Now, the age of the marrying couple should be checked by the registrar to verify the age of maturity of the marrying couple. Note:- the age of a boy must be 21+ years and the age of the girl is greater than 18+ years.
- After verifying all the details the registrar sticks the photos and details in his register and the marrying couple has to sign on it.
Note:- Marriage Registration is necessary?
People who are doing Arya Samaj Court Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi should require a marriage registration of their marriage. This will give validation of your marriage or we can say it’ll legalize your marriage globally. If you complete your Marriage registration in Delhi then no one of the marrying people can take their consent back from the marriage. This helps to protect the boy’s side so that he can claim that their marriage is done with the whole consent of both parties. So, if you’re doing an Arya Samaj marriage then don’t forget to take your Marriage registration certificate in Delhi.
Benefits of Court Marriage in Delhi NCR?
Court marriage attains plenty of benefits which facility people in different manners. All the major benefits of court marriage in Delhi are listed below: –
- It is Economical because it doesn’t charge a high amount of cost to you. You can easily complete your court marriage economically.
- The procedure of Court marriage in Delhi is very fast which takes only 3-4 hours to get the marriage done.
- The court marriage in Delhi is valid all over the world.
- If the marrying couple is not from the same caste then also they can apply for court marriage in Delhi.
- This type of marriage is a hassle-free marriage.
So, here we discussed Court marriage in Delhi. This is a great way to complete this memorable event in an affordable and time-saving manner. So, if you’re also planning to do a court marriage then don’t wait to apply today.