See, you can learn Selenium with any language, whether it is C#, Java, Ruby, Python, etc. It doesn’t matter whether the application you are going to test has been developed in the same language that you would use to write your test scripts, you can test an application developed using C# in Selenium with test scripts written in Java.
In addition to that, you don’t need to learn any of these languages completely for working with automation. You should know the basic stuff and as you go on with testing and creating test cases you will keep on searching about the issues being faced and how they can be resolved, which in turn will enhance your programming skills as well. Selenium with Java is easier and much better to use and learn, you will get lots of examples, training material, forums, and communities for the same. Don’t need to learn complete Java for this, only basics are enough.
SELENIUM is a free (open-source) automated testing framework used to validate web applications across different browsers and platforms. You can use multiple programming languages like Java, C#, Python, etc to create Selenium Test Scripts. Testing done using the Selenium tool is usually referred to as Selenium Testing. Selenium is basically used to automate the testing across various web browsers. It supports various browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and IE, and you can very easily automate browser testing across these browsers using Selenium WebDriver.
* Manual Testing. Software Development Life Cycle. SDLC Models. Software Test Levels.
* Programming Fundamentals. Comments. Data Types. Modifiers.
* HTML Concepts. HTML Elements, and Operations on Elements. Page, Edit Box, Text Area, Button, Link, Drop Down Box.
* Database Fundamentals.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the Selenium Course at Naresh I technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Complete advance knowledge of
- Learn Data-driven, Hybrid, and other frameworks.
- Able to handle the project independently.
- Learn to integrate Selenium with different tools.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who is interested to build their career in the IT field with QA/Testing.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B Com College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
For more details please visit: https://nareshit.com/selenium-online-training/