Thyroid Cancer Drug Market is Rising with Higher CAGR of 24.3% by 2026
Global thyroid cancer drug market is rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 2404.8 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 24.3% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Thyroid cancer is also known as thyroid nodules is a cancer occur in thyroid gland and can spread to other parts of the body and about 90% of all thyroid cancers are benign.
Key Market Players: Global Thyroid Cancer Drug Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the thyroid cancer drug market are Mylan N.V., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Baxter, Abbott, Celgene Corporation, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Eisai Co., Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Biovista, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc, Vascular Biogenics, and few among others.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thyroid-cancer-drug-market
Segmentation: Global Thyroid Cancer Drug Market
- By Type (Papillary thyroid cancer, Follicular thyroid cancer, Hurthle cell cancer, Medullary thyroid cancer (MTC) and Anaplastic thyroid cancer)
- By Drug Type (Thyroid desiccated, Sorafenib, Thyrotropin alfa, Vandetanib, Doxorubicin, Cabozantinib, Lenvatini, Sodium iodide I-131, Dabrafenib, Trametinib and Others)
- By Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable and Others)
- By Treatment (Medication, Chemotherapy, Radioactive iodine (radioiodine) therapy, Hormone therapy, and Surgery)
- By End- users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Thyroid Cancer Drug Market
Global thyroid cancer drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thyroid cancer drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increase in prevalence rate of neuroendocrine tumor worldwide
- Accelerating demand of treatment and novel therapies
- Rising awareness about treatment and technological advancement is driving the growth of market
- Increases cases of obesity and adopting unhealthy life style
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
- Patent expiry of the patented drugs and introduction of generic version of branded drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Inadequate awareness about thyroid cancer treatment in some developing countries
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global thyroid cancer drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818