Why Should You Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations?
When you are expanding your business, you need a ERP solution that can keep up with the scalability of your organization. The system you choose should be able to help you carry out financial operations in different countries without giving you or your teams a hard time.
When we talk about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, we are evaluating a powerful, cloud-based ERP solution, that is customizable and has advanced integration capabilities. It is the one stop solution for all the needs of your enterprise.
Here we will discuss the benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations:
- User friendly interface: users will quickly get used to the interface and can learn how to use it in no time due to its familiar interface. This reduces training time and the users can focus on their job and be more productive.
- Smooth provisioning process: Dynamics 365 for Operations comes with a purchase order preparation workspace which provides details for every order and streamlines the provisioning process. As all the details gather in one location, workers have all the information required easily.
- More visibility for vendors: with Dynamics 365 for Operations, vendors can collaborate within every purchase order. Since vendors can view the purchase order, chances of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
- Easy inventory monitoring: keeping track of the materials, their arrival, stocks and outgoing of finished goods can be hectic. But not with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. With handheld devices of the ERP solution, you can keep track of your inventory easily.
- Increased visibility for management: the supervisors can have all the information about the production they need. They can find out if the materials for a certain product are available on a requested date. They can use the relevant information to coordinate with employees accordingly.
- Inventory ownership: materials are often stored in the warehouse of the organization but not bought unless production needs arise. With Dynamics 365 for Operations, it is easy to keep track of the inventory including the materials stored but not owned by the company.
- Centralized payments: the officials managing payments can now view invoices across companies as Dynamics 365 for Finance offers centralized payments. The workspace that the solution offers for vendor and customer payments offer a better visibility for due invoices.
- Easy movement management of materials: the solution comes with Transportation Management Module that makes it convenient to manage the movements of materials and products. It has multiple benefits. It makes monitoring the inbound and outbound transportations easy, workers can organize the transport materials and ensure their fastest delivery, and identify the most cost effective mode of transportation.
With all these capabilities, and more, you can manage your business flexibly and systematically. Hence, it is in the best interest of your organization to implement Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
This article is about the functionalities of Dynamics 365 Finance and operations. It enlightens the readers about the benefits of using the ERP solution.